Fleet Management Services
Fleet Management comes with a host of new features that really set it apart from it’s competitors. The functions developed for this service application are meant to help the client control every aspect of their drivers, products, deliveries, maintenance and spare parts and the vehicles. Our new GPS technology that combines the universal coverage of the Global Positioning System (GPS) satellites with cellular based communication cellular provider.
Fleet management solution lets fleet officers and managers view multiple interactive maps, each map displayed in its own independently controlled window. For instance, users can display one map showing all vehicles, but use other windows to stay zoomed in on several specific vehicles. This helps fleet officers and managers make better operational decisions by getting the “big picture” while focusing on potential problems and emergent situations in greater detail.
Fleet Director also gives users new abilities to follow the progress of multiple vehicles in a tiled view. Similarly, users can replay the actions of multiple vehicles in a single view. This ability can help resolve disputes and complaints more efficiently. For instance if an inquiry is lodged for a driver and two drivers were in the area, managers can replay both drivers’ routes at the same time in the same view to determine which was present at the place and time of the inquiry.
The tracking system incorporates new additional tool (Prime Track Route) that calculates the most effective routes for multiple destinations in a given time period. Incorporated within Prime Track route is the Prime Track Waybill app where the dispatcher/ fleet officer enters the loading point of the journey, all delivery destinations, start and end time, allowable amount of time spent at each delivery address. The Route Scheduler then calculates the route. Reports and alarms are generated for late delivery, no show delivery etc…. are made available to the fleet officer/ manager.
Regular report can be easily set in order to receive them via email automatically, whether daily, weekly or monthly. From these detailed reports you will have access to information on virtually every aspect of your fleet’s operation. You can monitor the time spent on the road and at customer sites, to improve customer service and resolve invoicing issues, as well as identify any unauthorized or excessive vehicle use. Report also includes a suite of historical reports, so you can review past fleet and and delivery activity. This will dramatically improve your level of Productivity, Distribution and and Security.
- Tracker Units with Builtin Backup Battery
- No External Antennas
- Out of Hours Drive Alarms
- State Of The Art Mapping
- Instant Location via SMS
- Tracking via Smart phones
- Control Center with Multiple Screens
- Fleet Management Service (FMS)
- Over Speed Alarms
- Extensive Reports
- Auto Alarm Reporting
- Auto Report Generating
- Driver’s Data Base and History
- Increase Customer Service
With the real-time knowledge of a vehicle’s location you will now be able to accurately inform clients of expected time of arrival. The Tracking solution eliminates the guess work of where and when your vehicles will arrive. With access to street level location information you can now provide accurate ETA information, thereby increasing customer satisfaction.
Notification of Arrival and Departure Information
Gain real-time access to the time of arrival and the time they depart from client location. With arrival and departure time stamps you will have turn around time (TAT) to validate service and enable immediate billing information.
The vehicle’s location is displayed on a map providing you detailed information of the current location. Satellite image provides a view of a vehicle’s movements throughout the day understanding the route taken as against specified route and provide insight into any efficiency that could be implemented.
Increase Service Revenue
With the ability to obtain your fleet’s movements throughout the day, you can further gain insight into where route efficiencies can be made and where service overlap occurs. With this knowledge you can reroute, enabling more deliveries to be serviced throughout the day, thereby increasing revenue without increasing operating costs.
Reduce Fuel and Operating Costs
Having access to vehicles movements throughout the day will enable you to ensure routes are being managed and followed according to schedule.
Efficient route management will provide fuel savings. With the use of real-time access to location information, fleet officers and managers will understand a vehicles movements and location and be able to adjust calls more efficiently.
Asset tracking is an advanced web based fleet tracking system that allows you to take control of your vehicles. Monitor twenty four hours a day from any web browser, desktop app or smart phone in real time.
Asset tracking is a fully integrated in-vehicle GPS/ GSM unit that is covertly fitted and wired to the vehicles ignition and wiring to allow for continuous monitoring. Requiring no driver input, Asset tracking records automatically all vehicle movements and ignition on and offs. The system also sends a location fix every 20 minutes when the vehicle is switched off for extra security. Also integrated within Asset tracking unit is Microphone and Panic button for added security.
If you require a robust , always on tracking system then Asset tracking should be your number one choice.
- Integrated Internal Antenna
- One Click Real Time Location
- Main Battery Disconnection Alarm Notification
- Low Battery Notification
- Convenient Small Size
- Over Speed Notification
- Towing Alarm & Notification
- Panic Button
- Minimum Power Draw
Unique Street Mapping
Asset tracking provides unique street mapping
- Coverage of street names
- Street level accuracy available worldwide
- Interactive zooming & moving (to give required image)
Instant Live Track Update
Real time vehicle monitoring on any web browser, desktop app and smart phone/ tablets (Android, Iphone and Blackberry)
- Instant live track feature
- You can track and view multiple vehicles simultaneously
- Unlimited users
- Real world image representation
- Street name overlay
- Unlimited use at no extra cost
Allows historical journey searching
- Searchable by date
- Searchable by vehicle
- Speed, direction, time and location can be determined
- Journey displayed on map with playback feature
- Street naming by location
- System Technology and Design
- The 12-Channel GPS Satellite Receiver provides the terminal with accurate position, speed and direction information on a second-by-second basis. Using this and the status of the ignition, the system constantly monitors the activity of the vehicle both day and night.
- A GPRS data modem links the Prime Track’s web servers using the GPRS data network – ensuring that you get the benefit of nationwide coverage from a leading service provider to track your vehicles. For maximum flexibility the system is designed to work with either 12 or 24V vehicle electrical systems – allowing it to be fitted without modification to cars, light commercial and heavy goods vehicles.
- A system built on fault tolerance and active redundancy – to give you peace of mind
- Prime Track maintains complete ownership and control of its vehicle tracking technology, from the vehicle terminal through to the tracking system servers and databases. Key to the system’s reliability is an architecture which has been built on fault tolerance and active redundancy – giving you peace of mind that your vehicle tracking system will be reliable and available for use from anywhere. The key features of the system design include:
- GPS vehicle tracking, using the latest generation of GPS chip technology.
- Real-time GPRS communication, with fault tolerance and battery backup built in antenna.
- Dual-redundant vehicle tracking servers and database systems based in UK.
- Access to your data through either www.primetrackafrica.net or via an app downloaded to your system, mobile handset or tablet.
- For all your GPS tracking and related software needs, Prime Track has the solution for your application. We have the broadest range of solutions from commercial to consumer needs. We are leader in designing/developing high quality, affordable GPS tracking products that will exceed your feature and performance requirements at an industry leading price.
- With Prime Track you can instantly locate any equipped vehicle, person, or other asset anywhere in the world. Not only can we give you the position of your vehicle or asset, we can provide critical data such as its velocity, direction, start/stop and the durations of your GPS tracking device and many more.
- InfoPer is an App installed on your mobile handset device that can quickly and effectively locate all your loved ones whether they are in a vehicle on foot or in a building. Using the built in GPS technology combined with the cellular based communications within the handset, these two technologies allow us to provide our users with coverage throughout the world.